High GCV Coal
For the first time in South India we have imported High GCV (pulverized)coal with 7,000 kcal/kg from a Japanese Owned Indonesian Mine specifically for the steel re-rolling mills. This coal is a substitute for the US Coal.
Few Advantages of our 7000 GCV Coal :
- Direct Import from Japanese owned Indonesian Mine
- Quality Coal without any contamination (Blending / Mixing)
- Regular supply throughout the year
- Production Increase due to constant heating
- Reduction in Furnace Jam
- Increase in Furnace Life
- Saving Energy consumption
- Low ASH / Moisture
- Reduction in Pollution
- Cost Saving
Sources :Equentia Natural Resourcess (DMCC), Coal Fulse Pvt Ltd and Trivani Earth Movers , Indonesia.
|GCV (ADB)||6445 Kcal/ Kg|
|Ash||5 - 6%|